Seven Kingdoms: Ancient Adversaries – Award Winning Real-Time Strategy Game
Seven Kingdoms: Ancient Adversaries (Seven Kingdoms)
This is an award winning real-time strategy game.
It brings a mix of RTS like Warcraft 2 and turn-based strategy of Civilization. The real-time strategy with trade, diplomacy, and espionage sets it apart from the rest.
The game was initially released under a proprietary license, but the game was made available under an open source license in 2009.
- Combines the adrenaline rush of real-time strategy with the planning and strategy of Civilization
- Compete against up to 6 other kingdoms for control of land, trade, and peasants
- Highly addictive gameplay
- Basic multiplayer lobby support for both LAN and online matchmaking
- LAN game browsing support
- NAT punch-through support
- Game hotkeys
|The game is known to build and work on both x86 and x86_64 architectures.
Developer: Enlight Software
License: GNU GPL v2 (game music is not open source)