Warsow is a fast-paced 3D ego-shooter with colorful graphics which look like in comic (black lines around things; deliberatly surrealistic graphics) or similar to the movie “Tron”.
The base gameplay is focused around the art of movement, meaning that moving, speed and tricks play a big part in the gameplay. It also contains a complete Power-up System including Weak and Strong fire mode for each weapon.
The graphics are in a cartoonish style with celshading-like_but_not_Manga style, mixing dark, flashy and dirty textures, matching the action full of fun and speed. The game is inspired from titles such as Quakeworld, Quake3 CPMA, Jet Set Radio or Speedball.
It is built upon Qfusion, an advanced modification of the Quake II engine.
- Freedom to run your own servers (ranked servers will need server key, which we provide for free upon request!)
- Flexible HUD scripting engine for customizing your HUD.
- Powerful “e-sports”- features like Warsow TV with OGG audio stream support for providing improved streaming capabilities.
- Highly customizable graphic settings.
- Global stats and match result saving for following your matches.
|Warsow is built upon Qfusion, an advanced modification of the Quake II engine. Sadly, the game has been abandoned by its developers.
Developer: Warsow team
License: GNU GPL v2