XMage allows you to play Magic against one or more online players or computer opponents.
It includes full rules enforcement for over 10,000 unique cards (nearly 20,000 counting all cards from different editions). Starting with Eventide, all regular sets have nearly all the cards implemented.
- Deck editor,
- Save and Load custom decks
- Two player duel or multiplayer free-for-all games with up to 10 players
- Public servers where you can play XMage against other players. You can also host your own server to play against the AI and/or your friends
- Supports special formats like Commander (up to 10 players), Cube, Tiny Leaders, Super Standard, Historic Standard
- Two tournament types are supported (elimination or swiss type handling), which can be played with up to 16 players:
- Booster (also Cube) draft tournaments (4-16)
- Sealed (also from Cube) tournaments (2-16)
|XMage uses its own dedicated version of Java. It consists of a server and a client component. If you are new to Magic, it's best to read Magic Rules first.
Developer: BetsSteward, Noxx, Eugen.Rivniy, North, LevelX2, Jeff, and many others
License: The MIT License (MIT)
Written in: Java
Back to Card Games