Enigma – Huge Collection of Puzzle Games
Enigma is a huge collection of puzzle games similar to Oxyd on the Atari ST or Rock’n’Roll on the Amiga and good old Marble Madness. It also has Sokoban levels, and some interesting twists on the original Sokoban concept.
In Enigma, your objective is to locate and uncover matching pairs of Oxyd stones. Simple as it sounds, this task is made more difficult by the fact that Oxyd stones tend to be hidden, inaccessible or protected by unexpected traps. Overcoming these obstacles often requires a lot of dexterity and wit (and can be very addictive).
Enigma’s game objects (and there are hundreds of them, lest you get bored) interact in many unexpected ways, and since many of them follow the laws of physics (Enigma’s special laws of physics, that is), controlling them with the mouse isn’t always trivial ….
- Puzzle game with a dexterity component
- Non violent – a game for any age group
- More than 1000 different levels guarantee longtime entertainment
- 563 landscapes specially designed for the game
- 20 tutorial landscapes
- 149 landscapes adapted from Sokoban games
- 151 landscapes adapted from the Oxyd games, and 91 from Espirit
- Can read data files of Oxyd
- High-resolution 2D graphics
- Realistic physics simulation
- More than 500 different game objects
- Translated to many languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Swedish, Finnish, Russian, Hungarian
|Enigma is available for Windows, Mac OS X, and most flavors of Linux and other modern Unices. It has been translated into many languages.
Developer: The Enigma Team
License: GNU GPL v2
Written in: C++
Back to Puzzle Games