Humble Book Bundle – Linux & Open Source
Humble Book Bundle
There’s an awesome new Humble Book Bundle available. The offer is on for the next 13 days, so don’t miss the opportunity to get some cracking computing books.
The books available:
Pay $1 or more:
- Pro Git – A fully-updated guide to Git and its usage. Git has come a long way since it was first developed by Linus Torvalds for Linux kernel development.
- Ansible: From Beginner to Pro – Automate creative development and production environments you’ve been doing by hand. This book is your concise guide to Ansible, the simple way to automate apps and IT infrastructure.
- Certified OpenStack Administrator Study Guide – This book covers 100% of the exam requirements for both The OpenStack Foundation and the Mirantis OpenStack Certification Exam.
Pay $8 or more to also unlock:
- Pro Vim – Vim is an advanced power tool that is commonly recognized as being difficult to learn, even for experienced developers. This book shows you how to become an expert by focusing on not only the fundamentals of how Vim works, but also by distilling the author’s own experiences learning Vim into an easy-to-understand and follow guide.
- Practical LPIC-1 Linux Certification Study Guide – Your complete guide to studying for the Linux Professional Institute’s Server Professional (LPIC-1) certification.
- Beginning Ubuntu for Windows and Mac Users – A comprehensive guide to using Ubuntu.
- Introduction to Linux Distro – With this book, you’ll learn the pros and the cons of the most frequently used distros.
- Nginx: From Beginner to Pro – Practical step-by-step instructions for the administrator.
Pay $15 or more to also unlock:
- Pro Linux High Availability Clustering – Apply Linux HA to your work situation with confidence.
- Practical Linux Topics – Improve your hands-on knowledge of Linux using challenging, real-world scenarios.
- Pro Docker – Discusses how to build, ship and run applications on any platform such as a PC, the cloud, data center or a virtual machine. Includes using Docker with Apache Hadoop Ecosystem and NoSQL Databases.
- Introducing Ethereum and Solidity – An introduction to crypto-economics. Learn how to use Solidity and the Ethereum project – second only to Bitcoin in market capitalization.
For full details, check out the Humble Bundle Website.
Click to rate this software
[Total: 0 Average: 0]
Leave a Reply