Teeworlds – Retro Multiplayer Shooter
Teeworlds is a free online multiplayer game. Battle with up to 16 players in a variety of game modes, including Team Deathmatch and Capture The Flag. You can even design your own maps.
Teeworlds is a fast-paced sidescrolling multiplayer-only shoot ’em up computer game. The game features cartoon-themed graphics and physics, and relies heavily on classic shooter weaponry and gameplay. The controls are heavily inspired by the First-person shooter genre of computer games.
You are a Tee, a strange small bug with eyes, hands and feet.
- High quality graphics and sound
- Assortment of weapons:
- Grenade launcher
- Laser Gammer
- Samurai sword
- Grappling hook
- Own physics model with gravity and double-jump mechanics
- Various game modes:
- Deathmatch – a free for all
- Team Deathmatch – two Teams fight : Red versus Blue. The goal is to frag your enemy and not die
- Capture the Flag – two Teams fight. You must keep your flag and go to search the enemy one
- Race mode (unofficial)
- Demo recording
- Server browser
- In-game voting
- 16-player limit
- Custom maps
- Teeworlds database with hundreds of custom skins, and game world replacements
|Battle with up to 16 players in a variety of game modes, including Team Deathmatch and Capture The Flag. You can even design your own maps! The game uses OpenGL to do the acceleration.
Developer: Teeworlds Team
License: Open source
Written in: C++
Back to Action Games