The Secret Chronicles of Dr. M.
The Secret Chronicles of Dr. M. (TSC) is a two-dimensional sidescrolling platform game based on OpenGL and SDL. It is a fork of Secret Maryo Chronicles.
The game features a rich set of levels plus an advanced level editor that allows you to create your own levels. It is accompanied by a powerful scripting engine that uses mruby, a minimal implementation of the Ruby programming language.
- Multiple overworlds
- Many Different Enemies
- Highly detailed Graphics, Sound and Music
- Multiple Stages including Small, Normal, Big, Fire, Snow, Star and Ghost Maryo
- Advanced Editor
- Save games with the complete progress
- High quality sound and music
- OpenGL Hardware Acceleration
|The Secret Chronicles of Dr. M. uses an accelerated Open Graphics Library for the best possible graphic design and stock performance. It is a fork of Secret Maryo Chronicles.
Developer: The TSC Contributors
License: GNU GPL v3
Written in: C++. The game contains a scripting engine in mruby, a minimal implementation of Ruby.
Back to Action Games