5 Best Open Source Multi-Platform Data Science Notebook Software
Apache Zeppelin is a web-based notebook that enables interactive data analytics. This software brings data exploration, visualization, sharing and collaboration features to Spark.
You can make beautiful data-driven, interactive and collaborative documents with SQL, Scala and more.
- Web based notebook style editor
- Supports many interpreters such as Apache Spark, Python, JDBC, Markdown and Shell
- Built-in Apache Spark support
- Automatic SparkContext and SQLContext injection
- Runtime jar dependency loading from local filesystem or maven repository
- Canceling job and displaying its progress
- Data visualization including pivot charts, dynamic forms, and more
- Collaborate by sharing your notebook URL
|To build Zeppelin from source, you'll need Git, Maven 3.1.x or higher, and JDK 1.7.
Developer: Apache Software Foundation
License: Apache 2.0
Written in: Java
Back to Notebooks for Data Science
PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE PROFILES
Click to rate this software
[Total: 0 Average: 0]
Leave a Reply